Strategic Management Services
While strategy might sound as a confusing term for many, it can simply be defined as having a long-term, and a big-picture perspective, on your organization, and managing it accordingly. Many companies stumble in their growth, or even collapse, when they lose sight of the long-term future of their organization, or miss out on developments in their external environment, due to perhaps being so internally focused, or narrow-minded.
We aspire to:
We help companies in formulating, improving, or formalizing, their future strategies through a number of services:
- Develop the future strategic direction for the company based on internal and external analyses and management workshops.
- Analyze the external environment of a company, and identify emerging risks that need to be monitored and mitigated by the company.
- Formalize a company’s strategy into vision, mission, goals and strategic plans.
- Cascade strategic goals through strategy maps and develop a balanced scorecard to monitor implementation.
- Help the company plan for international operations based on their business capabilities.
- Monitor progress towards achieving the strategic plans over the short and medium terms.